One immigration, One visa on your Europe trip
Can you imagine India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal to form a union of South Asian countries? And in that union.
- We have no borders. Anyone can travel from one place to another without any restrictions or permit.
- There is single currency for all countries.
- The economy is so closely connected that it is as good as one.
Do you feel above possible?
I think No… Because we all did not have and are still not having political peace and friendly relationships. But you will be surprised to experience this on your Europe Holiday
Now let us focus Europe.
Historically all the European countries were constantly in war for 1500years.
The Zenith was reached in two world wars.
World War-1 which was from 1914-1918
World War-2 from 1939-1945
The 2 World wars were fought against Germany-Italy-Japan Axis by the Allied powers Briton- France-America. Close to 4 crore people died and destruction in all the countries was beyond imagination.
Now can you believe that these countries have become friends and partners in developments and formed European union.
France and Germany who were war time biggest enemies of each other have become the two main pillars of European unions.
- Have one common currency which we know as the Euro, so on your Europe tour from India you will have to carry only one currency.
- Economy is so interconnected that its practically one economy.
- Travelling inside the European Union has no restrictions.
- Only one visa is required for visitors to enter & so instead of having to take spend for 10 different visa in your Europe tour package, you will save by taking just one visa, the Schengen visa.
Also, You can visit Europe with our Exotic Europe Tour Packages and yes, we also do visa process for you. 🙂